- Q164. A third party measures the quantity of a petroleum product I receive with equipment that is not located on my site. Who is responsible for retaining the associated records? Who is responsible for the accuracy of that measurement?
- Q165. What is an industry standard practice, and when can one be used? How should I report an industry standard practice? Is "third party verification" or "delivery record" an industry standard practice?
- Q166. The quantity of petroleum product that I import is determined by a third party gauger who is approved by Customs & Border Protection (CBP). How should I comply with the quantity determination requirements in §98.393(a)?
- Q167. If my refinery sells a fuel product to a pipeline company that is measured by a custody transfer meter that is owned and operated solely by the customer, can I define this meter as a "fuel gas billing meter" as in subpart A 98.3( i )(4)
- Q168. Am I required to report under subpart MM even though my refinery does not input any crude oil?
- Q169. Does the rule cover imports into and exports from all U.S. possessions, including Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories?
- Q170. Does the rule require reporting for import shipments into a specified U.S. territory from another U.S. location, and export shipments from a specified U.S. territory to another U.S. location?
- Q171. If my refinery produces a product, feedstock or blendstock stream that is not listed in Table MM-1, how should I comply with the subpart MM reporting requirements? Am I required to use Calculation Method 2 to develop my own emission factor?
- Q172. Can a product-specific factor developed at one facility be used at another facility for the same type of product?
- Q173. What is meant by "otherwise used on site" for the subpart MM equations using feedstock quantities?
- Q174. How do I account for intermediate stocks that are traded between different refineries. For example, if I send gasoil to another location, do I account for it or do I only report finished products?
- Q175. What biomass activities are included in Equation MM-3, and in what cases should I subtract biomass out of equation MM-8?
- Q176. If a refinery imports and exports petroleum products, should these products be reported both at the facility level under §98.396(a) as well as at the corporate level under §98.396(b) and (c)?
- Q708. If I am a refinery or coal-to-liquid facility required to report under subpart MM or LL and also report direct emissions under another Part 98 subpart, do I need one e-GGRT registered entity or two? Which subparts do I include in each report?
- Q709. Can I submit a single e-GGRT report for an owner of refineries or coal-to-liquids facilities subject to subparts MM or LL that is also required to report imports or exports of petroleum or coal-based liquid products under subpart MM or subpart LL?
- Q774. I'm trying to submit data for subpart MM for RY2013, where are tabs 1 (Measurement Method) and 6 (Crude Oil)?
- Q775. The Crude Oil tab is gone on the RY2013 reporting form, where do I report the quantity of Crude Oil entering my refinery?
- Q776. The Global Warming Potentials (GWPs) for greenhouse gases in the rule have changed. Does this impact my reporting for Subpart MM?
- Q777. I have a unit that operates continuously and am not able to complete a calibration of the flow meter without disrupting normal operations. Can I postpone the calibration until the next scheduled maintenance?