- Q234. Will e-GGRT and its XML Reporting Schema account for reporting requirements promulgated for future reporting years?
- Q255. What is XML?
- Q318. Should reporters include calculation inputs when they upload the XML annual reports?
- Q391. Can I report multiple units in a single XML report?
- Q392. My XML editor is showing an error on the namespace declaration. How do I resolve it?
- Q393. Will the e-GGRT XML reporting schema be made available as a single XSD file instead of a number of small files?
- Q394. Are there tools available that will generate an e-GGRT XML file out of the values in our database?
- Q395. Can I enter test data using the web forms, generate a report as XML and use that as a guideline for creating XML files?
- Q396. What happens if I upload multiple XML files for a facility during the reporting period? Which one counts as the "official" submission?
- Q397. Does e-GGRT provide an error message that points to the specific tag or data element if an upload XML report fails the schema validation check?
- Q398. Can I include two or more facilities in the same XML report?
- Q399. What file extensions does e-GGRT support for XML upload?
- Q400. After I use the "Bulk upload of XML" option for a facility can I switch to the "Data entry via e-GGRT web-forms" option?
- Q401. If I report via web forms this year can I change to XML next year?
- Q402. Is there a required version attribute on the XML schema?
- Q403. Is an XML file submission subject to all the same validation checks as the web forms?
- Q404. Can reporters upload an XML file and then edit the data via web forms?
- Q417. Should the greenhouse gas emissions included in my XML report be rounded? What rounding conventions should I follow?
- Q456. Does e-GGRT support uploading XML files for multiple facilities at one time?
- Q457. What is an IVT Inputs XML file?