- Q200. What are e-GGRT system requirements?
- Q202. Will my browser back button work when using e-GGRT?
- Q203. Will e-GGRT timeout due to inactivity? When does e-GGRT save?
- Q207. I use both CAMD Business System (CBS) and e-GGRT. Which system should I use to update my user or facility profile?
- Q211. I report emissions using ECMPS and CAMD Business System (CBS). Do I also have to submit reports using e-GGRT?
- Q212. Do you expect that most current CDX users will become e-GGRT users?
- Q213. If I complete user registration in e-GGRT, can I use my e-GGRT user ID and password to log in to CDX?
- Q218. Does facility data have to be entered manually or can you upload the data using files?
- Q229. What is e-GGRT?
- Q231. When will EPA offer training on e-GGRT?
- Q236. During what hours will Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program (GHGRP) Help Desk support available?
- Q237. Do Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program (GHGRP) reporters have to submit Monitoring Plans?
- Q238. Where should I submit rule related questions on Part 98?
- Q239. How do I contact the e-GGRT Help Desk?
- Q268. The fifteen minute inactivity timeout in e-GGRT makes me nervous. Can I save as I go?
- Q303. Have any of the equations under the GHG reporting rule been revised, or have any new equations been added since the rule was finalized in 2009?
- Q304. When asked in e-GGRT if a unit has a CEMS, is it specifically referring to a CO2 CEMS?
- Q305. Does the information from the Reporting Forms populate e-GRRT fields or are they just uploaded files?
- Q757. I registered my facility in eGGRT, but my facility has never been subject to Part 98. What should I do? I’d like to stop getting email communications from EPA about the GHG Reporting Program.