Q211. I report emissions using ECMPS and CAMD Business System (CBS). Do I also have to submit reports using e-GGRT?

A211. Yes. Part 75 (CBS) reporters need to register their facilities and report Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program (GHGRP) emissions using Part 98.

Updated on

This web site is maintained by a contractor to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (RY2021.R.02)