EPA has developed an XML reporting schema that allows facilities to upload their greenhouse gas (GHG) data directly in lieu of using the web forms provided through the Electronic Greenhouse Gas Reporting Tool (e-GGRT).
- IVT Inputs XML Schema RY2018 - v4.0 (zip, 12/6/2019) (36k)
Annual Report XML Reporting Instructions
- Subpart W XML Reporting Help Page
- (1.081K) )
- (1.207K) )
IVT XML Reporting Instructions
- Subpart C IVT XML Instructions (pdf, archived version applicable) (696K)
- Subpart X IVT XML Instructions (pdf, archived version applicable) (812K)
In addition EPA is providing the following supporting materials:
- For a complete list of all GWPs and the years that they apply see: e-GGRT Global Warming Potentials
- A list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) concerning e-GGRT XML Reporting can be found here: http://www.ccdsupport.com/confluence/display/faq/XML+Reporting.
- A list of critical validation errors which prevent XML reports from being certified and submitted along with strategies for resolving these issues an be found at