Subpart W - General
- Q435. Who is required to report under subpart W?
- Q436. What GHG emissions at oil and natural gas system facilities are covered under the rule?
- Q460. Will EPA provide a tool to assist oil and natural gas system facilities in assessing their applicability under this rule?
- Q438. Do the facility definitions in this rule affect other EPA reporting requirements?
- Q441. When registering my subpart W facility in e-GGRT, how should I enter the facility address?
- Q443. How is the petroleum and natural gas systems source category defined?
- Q444. Who must report under subpart W (oil and natural gas systems)?
- Q445. What gases must be reported by oil and natural gas system facilities?
- Q446. How are greenhouse gas emissions calculated for subpart W (oil and natural gas systems) facilities?
- Q447. What information must be reported by subpart W (oil and natural gas systems) facilities?
- Q461. When does reporting for subpart W begin?
- Q613. Is there any way we can get unlocked subpart W screening spreadsheets from the applicability tool?
- Q614. The applicability tool for Onshore Petroleum and Natural Gas has an operating factor for associated gas venting from produced hydrocarbons. How does this operating factor correlate with the barrels of crude oil produced?
- Q616. Where can I find the screening tool for onshore petroleum and natural gas production?
- Q617. Does EPA offer guidance on how to estimate a worst case scenario for GHG emissions from transmission storage tanks for purpose of determining applicability?
- Q618. In the applicability tool calculation spreadsheets, why do transmission compression and underground storage differ in the units used for vented emission from reciprocating compressor rod-packing venting?
- Q619. For a facility that operates stationary combustion equipment and only became subject to 40 CFR part 98 due to subpart W related emissions, should the monitoring plan have been put in place a by January 1 or April 1, 2011?
- Q620. Will the proposed amendments to subpart W issued on June 20, 2011 that delay the due date for BAMM extension requests to December 31, 2011 be finalized before the existing deadline in the rule of July 31, 2011?
- Q621. Is there a PowerPoint presentation available on the reporting rule signed by Administrator Jackson on November 8, 2010 for the petroleum and natural gas facilities?
- Q622. Do the emissions from external combustion sources with rated heat capacity equal to or less than 5 mmBtu per hour need to be included in the 25,000 metric ton threshold determination?
- Q623. My question concerns the calculation of standard temperature and pressure. The rule stipulates what standard temperature and pressure are, but how, for an annual average, is actual temperature and pressure defined?
- Q624. Should self-propelled workover equipment and truck loading and unloading be included for reporting GHG emissions under Subpart W?
- Q625. How do I define a facility under subpart W? Are all industry segments included in one annual GHG report?
- Subpart W. Oil and Natural Gas Systems
- Q730. What emissions are reported for petroleum and natural gas systems facilities?
- Q731. What segments of the petroleum and natural gas systems sector are covered by the current GHGRP data?
- Q732. Does the current GHGRP data include all U.S. emissions from petroleum and natural gas systems?
- Q733. What percentage of emissions from petroleum and natural gas systems are reported under the GHGRP?
- Q734. How does EPA define a “facility” for petroleum and natural gas systems?
- Q736. Did all petroleum and natural gas system facilities subject to the Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program report to EPA?
- Q737. What is the quality of the petroleum and natural gas systems data?
- Q738. How did the use of Best Available Monitoring Methods (BAMM) affect emissions?
- Q739. How does the petroleum and natural gas systems data reported under the GHGRP compare to the data reported to the California Air Resources Board (CARB)?
- Q749. What are the notification requirements when an Onshore Petroleum and Natural Gas Production facility, reporting under Subpart W, sells wells and associated equipment in a basin?
- Q765. How do I determine “actual” temperature and pressure in emission calculations?
- Q766. What are the requirements for determining the GHG mole fraction for emission calculations when a continuous gas composition analyzer is not available?
- Q767. What are the requirements for determining the volume of gas sent to a flare?
- Q815. Do I need to update my Subpart W deferred data submission(s) if I resubmit an annual report for RY2011, 2012 or 2013?
- Q816. Per FAQ 815, I need to update my Subpart W deferred data submission(s) after I have resubmitted an annual report for RY2011, 2012 or 2013. How do I do it?
- Q439. How does this final rule relate to EPA’s Natural Gas STAR program?
- Q615. For a 2011 report with the "Liquefied Natural Gas Storage" option selected, how does the "calculation utility" excel spreadsheet account for "Population Count and Emission Factors" when providing the user with a final CO2e number?
- Q667. How do I determine applicability for Subpart W facilities with stationary combustion sources?