Other - Flaring
- Q586. For Equation W-21, Flare Emissions, Do you use "5" for Rj (number of carbon atoms) for hydrocarbons with more than 5 carbons?
- Q588. Are flare emissions included in the 98.2(a)(3)(iii) combined emissions from all stationary fuel combustion sources when determining applicability for Subpart W per §98.231(a)?
- Q593. Emissions from flares are specifically excluded under 98.232(e) but methods for these emissions are provided in 98.233. Can you clarify which section of the rule is the correct guiding action?
- Q595. Does a simple open pipe with no flare tip count as a flare under 98.233 (n ) in Subpart W?
- Q597. Under Subpart W, under both the onshore production and gas processing source categories, are we required to report emissions from all flares at the gas processing facility or on or associated with a well pad, including emergency flares?