Onshore Petroleum and Natural Gas Production
- Q478. Are the emissions factors listed in Table W-1A for both leaking components and non-leaking components? How do you calculate emissions from leaking components if onshore petroleum and natural gas source are not required to monitor components?
- Q479. In 98.233(j)(1) is the average thoroughput of oil an annual or daily average?
- Q480. How should the daily oil throughput for onshore production storage tanks be determined to compare with the threshold of 10 barrels a day in 98.233.j(1)?
- Q481. Which calculation from 98.233(o) should be used for centrifugal compressor venting at onshore petroleum and natural gas production facilities?
- Q482. Does EPA have the hydrocarbon basin map referenced in 98.238 available on their website?
- Q483. For combustion equipment that triggered Subpart C reporting, can this be incorporated into Subpart W reporting for CY2011, or will there be 2 separate (Subpart C and Subpart W) reporting schema?
- Q638. For an onshore natural gas production facility for which I reported stationary combustion emissions under subpart C for RY2010 and for which I will be reporting under subpart W for RY2011, do I need to make any changes to my RY2010 report?
- Q639. For an onshore natural gas production facility that was subject to subpart C for RY2010 and will be subject to subpart W for RY2011, do I report my basin emissions under the same facility registration I used for my RY2010 report?
- Q652. Are the results of Equations W-11A and W-11B in standard conditions or actual conditions?
- Q655. Are geologic provinces 160 and 160A one basin or separate basins for the purposes of defining a facility for onshore petroleum and natural gas production?
- Q735. Why did EPA require that facilities conducting onshore petroleum and natural gas production report by basin?
- Q769. If a facility does not have a GOR value for a well, what options are available to facilities in order to determine GOR for associated gas venting and flaring?
- Q813. What are the optional delayed reporting requirements for wildcat wells and delineation wells?
- Q827. How do I determine the gas to oil ratio (GOR) for my oil well operations to decide whether I need to report emissions from completions and workovers of oil wells with hydraulic fracturing?