Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Q388. Who must submit requests and one-time reports to EPA under Part 98?

A388. If a complete COR has not yet been submitted for a facility, then requests and one-time reports can be submitted by any person at the facility who can make the certification statements in §98.4(i) (4) on behalf of the facility.A388.   For those facilities that have already registered with EPA and for which a certificate of representation (COR) has been submitted pursuant to §98.4(i), the designated representative (DR), any alternative designated representatives (ADR) or an agent included in the COR must submit requests (e.g., BAMM requests and requests to use provisional GWPs under subpart L) and one-time reports (e.g., the one-time report regarding PICs required by §98.126(i)).

Show If

Footer / References Bar which is Visible to the public


Updated on on 

Page info
infoTypeModified date
dateformatdd/MM/YY HH:mm

Show If

Source: Legacy FAQ (Revised to remove reference to reporting in 2012 to make applicable to future reporting years), examples removed for R Schmeltz 10/29/20

Approval / Publishing History: Version 2, approved by B. Master, 1/24/2013.

Expiration: Nonenone

Relevant SubpartsSubpart: Subpart A

History Panel For Internal Use - Not Visible to the Public


This web site is maintained by a contractor to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (RY2021.R.02)