Q388. Who must submit requests and one-time reports to EPA under Part 98?

A388.  For those facilities that have already registered with EPA and for which a certificate of representation (COR) has been submitted pursuant to §98.4(i), the designated representative (DR), any alternative designated representatives (ADR) or an agent included in the COR must submit requests and one-time reports.

Updated on 

This web site is maintained by a contractor to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (RY2021.R.02)