Q388. Who must submit requests and one-time reports to EPA under Part 98?

A388. If a complete COR has not yet been submitted for a facility, then requests and one-time reports can be submitted by any person at the facility who can make the certification statements in §98.4(i) (4) on behalf of the facility.A388. For those facilities that have already registered with EPA and for which a certificate of representation (COR) has been submitted pursuant to §98.4(i), the designated representative (DR), any alternative designated representatives (ADR) or an agent included in the COR must submit requests (e.g., BAMM requests and requests to use provisional GWPs under subpart L) and one-time reports (e.g., the one-time report regarding PICs required by §98.126(i)).

Updated on

This web site is maintained by a contractor to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (RY2021.R.02)