Below you will find several step-by-step tutorials that highlight specific elements in the Facility Level Information on Greenhouse Gases Tool (FLIGHT) and help users find information relating to their specific search criteria.
- How do I find the largest emitter in my state?
- Where can I find facility-level emissions trend information?
- How do I find GHG data from Suppliers, Facilities that Inject C02, or Onshore Oil and Gas Production?
- How can I compare GHG emissions from different industries?
- How do I share a map, or download a list, of facilities in my county?
- How do I find a facility?
- Where can I find sector-level emissions trend information and download the graphic?
- How do I learn about Facilities on Tribal Lands?