Following the links below, you can find more information about the data collected under the Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program as well as explanations for how this data is displayed in the Facility Level Information on Greenhouse Gases Tool (FLIGHT).
- Data Summary - This webpage provides a high level summary of the information reported under the GHG Reporting Program.
- Data Trend Highlights - This webpage summaries of recent emission trends overall and for 15 sectors of the US economy. A summary nationwide emission trends can be found in our FAQ 800?
- GHGRP and the U.S. GHG Inventory - This website provides a comparison between GHG Reporting Program Data & the U.S. GHG Emissions Inventory and explains the differences between the data sets.
- Who Reports? - This page provides information on the facilities that were required to report to EPA under the Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program.
- Understanding Facility Types - This page explains how EPA placed facilities into the different industrial sectors displayed in the FLIGHT.
- Calculating GHG Totals by Industry - This page explains how EPA aggregated data from individual facilities to the industry totals displayed in the FLIGHT.
- Detailed Description of Data for Certain Sources and Processes - This page provides detailed information on how emissions were calculated or measured for particular industry types.