Other - Acid Gas Removal Units
- Q542. In 98.236(c)(3)( i ) is the "total throughput off the acid gas removal unit" to be reported is the volume of gas exiting the AGR unit (outlet gas), not the volume of gas vented to atmosphere?
- Q543. In 98.233.d.8 are we allowed to assume that volume fraction of CO2 content in natural gas out of the AGR unit is zero?
- Q544. Do acid gas removal units which are used only to sweeten a liquid stream meet the definition of acid gas removal units?
- Q545. If all of the emissions from an AGR unit are recovered and transferred outside of the facility, does the facility still need to calculate emissions pursuant to Section 98.233(d)(11) and then "reduce" the emission to zero?
- Q546. Can facilities performing on-site acid gas injection estimate their emissions downward according to the provisions in 98.233(d)(11) for AGR unit emissions recovered and transferred outside the facility?
- Q548. For AGR vents is the use of a meter to measure flow rates required?
- Q553. For which units of measure are we required to calculate and report emissions using Equation W-3? May we use a flow meter to calculate annual emission CO2?