- Q312. Will the data I submit in e-GGRT be treated as CBI?
- Q313. Can I mark my data as CBI in e-GGRT?
- Q314. Can I designate data as CBI in my XML file?
- Q315. EPA has said that data submitted during the testing period will not be treated as confidential. Is there a risk that data submitted during testing will be made publicly available?
- Q317. Are inputs to emission equations whose reporting deadline was deferred until 2013 being collected in e-GGRT?
- Q319. Are reporters required to use the calculation spreadsheets provided by EPA or may they use their own spreadsheets?
- Q320. Should reporters using the calculation spreadsheets submit them to EPA?