Q186. Some of us are consultants who will be populating e-GGRT on behalf of our clients. Can you explain which role we should be assigned in e-GGRT?

A186. A consultant could be a Designated Representative (DR), Alternate Designated Representative (ADR), or Agent, but Agent would be a typical role. It's up to the facility or supplier owner and operator to decide.

Updated on

This web site is maintained by a contractor to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (RY2021.R.02)