Q194. I am a technical professional who will be preparing the report for my plant manager to certify. Should we both go through the process for setting up a user profile? Can I be set up as a user even though I will not certify the submission?

A194. At a minimum, your plant must have a Designated Representative (DR). If you are not the DR, but instead you will prepare and enter greenhouse gas (GHG) data into e-GGRT, then the DR can appoint you as an Alternate Designated Representative (ADR) or an Agent. Any individual acting as DR, ADR, Agent or registrar can be an e-GGRT user.

Updated on

This web site is maintained by a contractor to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (RY2021.R.02)