Q197. Do Agents need to be set up by the Designated Representative (DR) and Alternate Designated Representative (ADR)?

A197. Any e-GGRT user can claim a facility and nominate a DR, ADR, and Agent(s) for that facility. Only a DR or ADR, however, can sign the Notice of Delegation required for an Agent to be able to submit the annual greenhouse gas (GHG) report on behalf of the DR or ADR.

Updated on

This web site is maintained by a contractor to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (RY2021.R.02)