Q222. Does a Designated Representative (DR) need to grant or appoint a consultant access to their facility?

A222. To access facility data in e-GGRT you must be a registered user acting as e DR, Alternate Designated Representative (ADR), or Agent. Every facility or supplier must have one DR, may have an optional ADR, and may have many optional Agents. Before an Agent can submit emissions reports for a facility, the DR or ADR who appointed the Agent must sign the Notice of Delegation for the Agent.

Updated on

This web site is maintained by a contractor to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (RY2021.R.02)