Q253. Will suppliers of fossil fuels (such as natural gas local distribution companies) follow the same procedure to set up a companywide Certificate of Registration?

A253. Yes, the process to register a Designated Representative (DR) is the same for a facility or a supply operation.

Updated on


This web site is maintained by a contractor to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (RY2021.R.02)