Q795. May I enter zero for pulp production?

A795. You may enter zero pulp production only if no virgin chemical pulp was produced and you are reporting zero emissions under subpart AA for the reporting year. 

[Note that previously facilities were prevented from advancing through e-GGRT if zero pulp production was entered.  However, following the November 2013 amendments to subpart AA, facilities will be allowed to enter zero pulp production if they also report zero emissions under subpart AA (for example, due to mill production stoppage for that year)].

Updated on 

This web site is maintained by a contractor to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (RY2021.R.02)