Subpart AA. Pulp and Paper Manufacturing
- Q125. The definition of the source category for Pulp and Paper is relatively broad to include a range of pulp and paper manufacturing activities. If a facility falls under the definition of 98.270 (a) but...
- Q310. For subpart AA in e-GGRT, on the screen to enter CO2 emissions from makeup chemicals, why are there two boxes to check?
- Q311. For subpart AA in e-GGRT, can a reporter add multiple instances of makeup chemical use?
- Q346. Is a paper making company required to report GHG emissions under Subpart AA if the only source of emissions is on -site combustion?
- Q626. In 40 CFR Part 98, Subpart AA (Pulp and Paper Manufacturing) EPA requires reporting of annual production of pulp or paper products produced under 98.276(k). Is EPA asking for the virgin pulp production or the quantity of pulp sold off-site?
- Q653. In e-GGRT, the "Subpart AA Summary Information For This Facility" requires reporting of "Annual Production of Pulp Products (metric tons)." Should this value be in terms of air dried metric tons of bleached or unbleached pulp?
- Q795. May I enter zero for pulp production?
- Q796. What CH4 and N2O emission factors apply for kraft lime kilns and calciners under Subpart AA?