This page provides an overview of Subpart II reporting through e-GGRT. This information will be entered starting from the e-GGRT Subpart II overview web form shown below. Each topic represents a key web from where you need to enter information:
Click this link to expand
Note that in a scenario where an anaerobic process does not operate for a reporting year, but is expected to or has operated in subsequent years, users can mark that facility as non-operation for the years in which it did not report. Simply by un-checking the box next in the first column of the Anaerobic Processes, e-GGRT will remove the specific anaerobic process from calculations, but not from the system. Doing so will cause any RY data for that year to be erased, and remove it from the anaerobic processes table.
Subpart Validation Report
The Validation Report assists with the completeness and quality of your reporting data.
We strongly encourage you to use the Validation Report to check your work. The Validation Report performs two types of checks:
- Data Completeness: Data required for reporting that are missing or incomplete.
- Data Quality: Data that are outside of the expected range of values.
You may view the Validation Report at any time.
- Subpart II Rule Resources
- Subpart II Rule Language (eCFR)
- Part 98 Terms and Definitions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Webinar Slides