Comala Metadata License Details

Invalid commercial evaluation license with a expired error. Please click here to purchase a commercial license.

FAQ > Rule Subparts > Subpart C. General Stationary Fuel Combustion Sources > Q335. Am I required to enter emissions for each fuel type?
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Q335. Am I required to enter emissions for each fuel type?

A335. Yes, for fuels calculating emissions according to Tiers 1, 2, or 3, the reporting of fuel specific emissions for CO2, CH4, and N2O is generally required. For units calculating CO2 emissions according to Tier 4 or part 75 methodologies CO2 is not reported on a fuel specific basis, but the reporting of CH4 and N2O by fuel type is generally required. Note that emissions are not required to be calculated for fuels that are not listed in Table C-1 combusted in (1) units equal to or less than 250 mmBtu/hr, and (2) units greater than 250 mmBtu/hr as long as the fuel provides less than 10% of the total heat input to the unit+, or, if §98.36(c)(3) applies, to the group of units served by a common supply pipe+.

Unknown macro: {show-to}
Unknown macro: {center} Footer / References Bar which is Visible to the public

Updated on

Unknown macro: {show-to}

Source: This question and answer was derived from a Legacy FAQ, revised by M. Hannan, 1/23/2013

Approval / Publishing History: Version 2, approved by L. Grogan-McCulloch, 2/13/2013

Expiration: None

Relevant Subparts: Subpart C

Unknown macro: {center} History Panel For Internal Use - Not Visible to the Public

This web site is maintained by a contractor to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (RY2017.R.01)