Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Q690. Where do I report CO2 emissions from compressors used at the mine that run on methane?

A690. If facility is subject to subpart FF, report CO2 emissions under subpart C, and CH4 destruction under subpart FF.

  • If facility is not subject to subpart FF, but emissions meet the subpart C threshold as defined in 98.2(a)(3), report CO2 emissions under subpart C.

Updated on

This web site is maintained by a contractor to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (RY2019.R.01)