FAQs > Rule Subparts > Subpart OO. Suppliers of Industrial Greenhouse Gases > Q390. How do I report imports and exports of refrigerant blends that contain both HCFCs and HFCs?

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


You can find more information on EPA's stratospheric ozone protection recordkeeping record keeping and reporting regulations (which cover CFCs and HCFCs) at http://www.epa.gov/ozone/record/index.html.


This web site is maintained by a contractor to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (RY2019.R.01)