FAQs > Rule Subparts > Subpart A. General Provisions > Q388. Who must submit requests and one-time reports to EPA under Part 98?

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
Comment: Migration of unmigrated content due to installation of a new plugin

Q388. Who must submit requests and one-time reports to EPA under Part 98?

A388: If a complete COR has not yet been submitted for a facility, then requests and one-time reports can be submitted by any person at the facility who can make the certification statements in §98.4(i) (4) on behalf of the facility.A388. For those facilities that have already registered with EPA and for which a certificate of representation (COR) has been submitted pursuant to §98.4(i), the designated representative (DR), any alternative designated representatives (ADR) or an agent included in the COR must submit requests (e.g., BAMM requests and requests to use provisional GWPs under subpart L) and one-time reports (e.g., the one-time report regarding PICs required by §98.126(i)).



Updated on

Page info
dateformatdd/MM/YY HH:mm

Wiki Markup
{show-to:group=confluence-Users}{_}Footer / References Bar which is Visible to the public{_}{show-to}
Wiki Markup
Source: Legacy FAQ (Revised to remove reference to reporting in 2012 to make applicable to future reporting years)

Approval / Publishing History: Version 2, approved by B. Master, 1/24/2013

Expiration: none

Relevant Subparts: Subpart A
{info}{_}History Panel For Internal Use - Not Visible to the Public{_}{show-to}


This web site is maintained by a contractor to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (RY2019.R.01)