Subpart TT. Industrial Waste Landfills
- Q671. If an industrial landfill did not receive waste in the reporting year but is expected to receive waste in future years, should the landfill be classified as "open" or "closed" for GHG reporting purposes?
- Q672. How many samples or test results are required if a facility is using a 60-day anaerobic biodegradation test to determine if their industrial waste landfill is exempt from reporting GHG emissions under §98.460(c)(2)(xiii)?
- Q673. Must I report waste streams that are defined as inert and, if I do, what DOC value must I use for this waste stream?
- Q674. My facility generates construction and demolition (C&D) waste, among other waste streams. Do I need to report my C&D waste?
- Q675. Can you report multiple industrial waste landfills at one facility in e-GGRT?
- Q848. How should I calculate and report GHG emissions from pulp and paper waste streams present at my facility under Subpart TT?
- Q676. For evaluating eligibility for the inert waste reporting exemption, can a 60-day anaerobic biodegradation test be used to determine the DOC of a waste stream similar to one managed historically but not received during the first reporting year?
- Q677. For a facility required to report, what test may be used to determine volatile solids concentration of a waste stream that is similar to an historically managed waste stream that was not received during the first reporting year?
- Q747. What is the best way to determine the surface area of my landfill if there is significant surface topography?
- Q747. What is the best way to determine the surface area of my landfill is there is significant surface topography?