Other - Dehydrators
- Q576. In 98.233(e), is the daily thoroughput for glycol dehydrators based on annual average daily thoroughput?
- Q578. Do dehydrators which are used to dry a liquid stream meet the definition of dehydrator?
- Q579. The emission methods for dehydrator vents with daily throughputs less than 0.4 MMscfd in the preamble (use flow rate of wet NG and EF) contradict the requirements in the rule (use dehydrator count and EF).
- Q580. For onshore petroleum and natural gas facility dehydrator vents at glycol dehydrators with throughputs less than 0.4 million standard cubic feet per day, can GRI-GLYCalc be used instead of Method 2 in §98.233(e)(2)?
- Q581. Under §98.233(e)(1), emissions must be calculated from dehydrator vents with throughput greater than or equal to 0.4 million standard cubic feet per day. Is this throughput specific to vent throughput or dehydrator throughput?