Natural Gas Distribution
- Q523. Are natural gas distribution facilities required to report emissions from residential and commercial customer meters and associated regulator(s) under §98.232(i )?
- Q525. Please explain how many leak detection surveys must be conducted a calendar year? Must a facility indicate in advance how many surveys will be conducted in the year?
- Q526. What happens if an LDC goes out to a custody transfer city gate station year after year and finds that it has no leaking components? Could EPA provide a sunset provision so that annual leak surveys would no longer be required?
- Q651. Would a monitoring plan that results in 10% of stations being monitored in each of years 1 and 2, 40% in year 3, 20% in year 4 and 20% in year five, be consistent with the rule language of "approximately equal across all years in the cycle."
- Q768. What types of instruments are permissible for use in detecting equipment leaks and through valve leakage in Subpart W?