2017 Reporting Forms Available
EPA has published the reporting forms that facilities and suppliers should use to prepare their annual GHG reports for Reporting Year (RY) 2017.
Reporting forms are now available for the following sources:
- Fluorinated Gas Production (Subpart L)
- Lead Production (Subpart R)
- Lime Manufacturing – CEMS only (Subpart S)
- Nitric Acid Production (Subpart V)
- Use of Electric Transmission and Distribution Equipment (Subpart DD)
- Underground Coal Mines (Subpart FF)
- Suppliers of Coal Based Liquids (Subpart LL)
- Suppliers of Petroleum Products (Subpart MM)
- Suppliers of Industrial GHG (Subpart OO)
- Importers and Exporters of Fluorinated Greenhouse Gases Contained in Pre-Charged Equipment or Closed-Cell Foams (Subpart QQ)
- Geologic Sequestration of Carbon Dioxide – Injection Well Identification Form (Subpart RR)
- Manufacture of Electric Transmission and Distribution Equipment (Subpart SS)
These forms can be downloaded from the Reporting Form Instructions page.
Annual GHG reports for RY 2017 are due to EPA on April 2, 2018.
Note: that the e-GGRT software will not be able to accept reports for RY2017 until mid-February.
If you have any questions regarding these forms, contact the GHGRP Help Desk